For out-of-town patients, it can be difficult to travel for a plastic surgery consultation. However, it’s important to choose a plastic surgeon you trust, and traveling for the right surgeon can be a great option for many patients. Our staff can help you coordinate your visit, including scheduling a virtual consultation as needed.
The Virtual Consultation Process
The first step in a virtual consultation is to email photos to Dr. Paquet and explain the procedures you are interested in. When taking your photos, follow these steps:
- Have someone take the pictures for you
- Stand in front of a solid-colored background (such as a blank dark wall)
- Keep a straight face, avoiding smiling
- Make sure your entire head and neck are included in each photo
- Take photos from the front, sides, and ¾ views
- Check that your photos are not blurry
After reviewing your photos, Dr. Paquet will reach out with a recommended treatment plan and approximate price range. You may then arrange a phone or video conversation for a more detailed consultation.
If you decide to move forward with your procedure, our staff will then help schedule appointments for your surgery.
Contact Our Office
To learn more about a procedure you are interested in or schedule a virtual consultation, contact our office. You may contact us online to schedule a virtual appointment or call our staff with any questions.